Duties & Responsibilities
General nurses provide direct patient care, which can include the continual nursing assessment, observation, provision of a safe standard of patient care and evaluation of its results; preparing for and supporting the patient through procedures or tests, alerting physicians in a timely manner of changes in patient status, and timely documentation of actions taken. They also assist physicians with exams, manage electronic medical records, and work to educate patients about medications, treatments, and healthy lifestyles.
- Employee visa expenses shall be borne by the company
- Hours of Work 48 Hours (6 days a week)
- Probation Period 06 Months
- Notice Period 03 Months
- CME Leaves 05 days per calendar year upon submission of CME Certificates.
- Annual Leave 30 Calendar Days as per UAE labor law - Calculated on (Basic Salary + HRA), as per UAE labor law. If the Employee opts to stay in company shared accommodation, the annual leave will be paid on Basic Salary only.
- Medical Insurance Insurance Coverage for self only – (If on employment visa.)
- Air Ticket Fixed allowance (Economy airfare) for self, upon completion of every 2 years of service based on place of origin.