Duties & Responsibilities
A Critical Care Nurse is responsible for administering care to those who are seriously ill or injured. They are trained to attend to patients, and provide support to the patient’s family. They also assess a patient’s condition, perform diagnostic tests, begin treatments and assist doctors with any required medical procedures. attend to patients with critical conditions.
- Employee visa expenses shall be borne by the company
- Hours of Work 48 Hours (6 days a week)
- Probation Period 06 Months
- Notice Period 03 Months
- CME Leaves 05 days per calendar year upon submission of CME Certificates.
- Annual Leave 30 Calendar Days as per UAE labor law - Calculated on (Basic Salary + HRA), as per UAE labor law. If the Employee opts to stay in company shared accommodation, the annual leave will be paid on Basic Salary only.
- Medical Insurance Insurance Coverage for self only – (If on employment visa.)
- Air Ticket Fixed allowance (Economy airfare) for self, upon completion of every 2 years of service based on place of origin.